Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Peaches and {Orientation} Prep: Daytime Orientation bag

I was completely unprepared for the day time part of orientation! Like I didn't even have a pen! I mean I did end up making friends because of my unpreparedness, but I'd recommend going prepared.

I packed in a small-mediumish Kate Spade cross-body. Bad decision! The cross body strap gets tangled up with your name tag and it is just a pain. Plus I didn't have much room to carry anything extra.

So I recommend packing in a nice tote bag. Like a Longchamp. This bag will pay for itself in terms of use multiple times between now and graduation, so I recommend going ahead and purchasing it (plus you can use it as a work bag after college).


Inside your Longchamp you'll have room for everything you could need, while not feeling like you're carrying around Marry Poppin's magic carpet bag because it is a light weight tote bag. So I recommend packing these essentials.
Yay for being prepared and not an unprepared mess like I was!


No comments:

Post a Comment