Monday, June 23, 2014

Peaches and {Dorm} Prep: DIYS


Today I decided to start on the monstrous list of Dorm DIYs I have. As of 12 hours ago, I had done absolutely nothing on my list, and with only 58 days until Move-in day, I figured I should get started. I devoted today to my DIY List (And a quick dinner with friends at my favorite Mexican restaurant and some shopping. I mean breaks are good, right?)






Even with my breaks, I still feel pretty productive. I mean any day where you shop, spend time with friends and cross 6 things off your list is a good day.


Confession: I actually am a diva, and am not happy with the color I painted the bookshelf. In case you were wondering how a Panatone Radiant Orchid book shelf would look, the answer is diseased Oompa Loompa's vomit. So I’ll be repainting it again soon.

-What's on your list of dorm DIYs?-

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment