Saturday, June 21, 2014

About Me


Like most of you, I’m an incoming freshman. So I understand how important it is to have the cutest dorm, how you are always on Pinterest looking at dorms (and may even be at the point where you’ve seen All the dorm related pins multiple times #guilty) yet still have no idea what to pack or how to decorate your dorm.

However I have an advantage when it comes to dorm preparation, my sister just graduated from the same college that I am attending in just 61 days (eep!). I might even be staying in the exact same dorm room she lived in her Freshman year! Helping her back up to go back at the end of each summer gave me an idea of how and what to pack and what to leave at home. And after staying with her countless times, and doing room inspections with her, I’ve seen every girl’s dorm, furnished and unfurnished. 


Some rooms were really cute, others not so much. So here’s to avoiding the “typical freshman mistakes” and going in to college like an insider with the perfectly prepared dorm that is absolutely adorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment